Sunday, January 13, 2013

How about some introductions?

As is usually the case for me, I am about 10 years behind the fad.  In this instance the fad is the blogging craze and the only reason I am jumping on board this late in the game is because it seems that this sort of technology is here to stay and currently I abhor the micro thoughts of tweets and status updates, etc.  It became all too obvious when I posted an entire essay to everyone's favorite social networking site.  It turns out, I felt compelled to say more than what is typical for that format. Surprisingly, people read it. That I didn't expect.

So now I am here, for better or worse.  Fortunately for the few people who stumble across this writing travesty, it will be short-lived.  I have terrible follow-through which is ironic since I am advocating for more fully fleshed out ideas.  Oh well.  So this brings me to what you can expect from my blogging message.  The world is ironic and naive (myself included).  Sometimes these observations are fun to explore and at other times they are quite bothersome.  I don't pretend to know which is which and for whom.  Nor do I expect my observations to match your own.  Perhaps you should go start your own blog if you feel so inclined.

Hopefully when you visit this site you will find my ideas, at the very least, thought provoking.  If you don't find it to be such, tell me to shove it or give me the feedback you deem worthy of my nonsense.  Admittedly, at times, I am just trying to be provocative and for that I apologize in advance.  Like I said, I am as equally ironic and naive as the next guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment